Tuesday, July 19, 2011

"Enjoying The Moments Of Sadnesses"

                                       Always the same thing in the same way!!! Everyday. Though it's been a while that it has happenned like this, it hurts,.....indeed it hurts just so much. "The seperation growing day by day between me and the things I want in my life."
               
 It's not that I've not tried reversing this statement but at the moment, I'm being controlled by my fate and my destiny. What the heck is with me? Nothing! just Nothing is right at all!!!!. I tried so much to open all the doors of success in my life, but who on earth reminded me that these doors have self locking system and they need to be broken into pieces not opened.
              Yeah!!! It is true that nothing is working out in my life. But I don't care. In fact I enjoy this moment as a temporary time of my life. Who cares? I came here empty-handed and my soul will go away from my body the same way. And what about the wrong things going right now. They won't simply matter at all. So I better not be bothered by anything wrong/right going around me.
                I know that the my time is "bad" situation is "terrible" and the moment right now is just full of "sadness" but I don't care about that or any of its circumstances. I do believe that there is morning that is on the way somewhere in my life. And time will heal everything everything will be just all right. But everyone knows that mornings come only after night..........right?
                     

No comments:

Post a Comment