Thursday, July 7, 2011

An Expensive Voice

Same problem again and again. Hey what's wrong? Why do I find difficulty in expressing my feelings to others. Its always the same problem when it comes to speaking. "Lips Closed", "Staring Face" and the"Silence". Ah!!! I just hate 'em. Why is my voice never cracked? and why do I appear so dumb at situations I shouldn't supposed to be. Why is my voice so expensive that it does not break even when it is strongly recommended to.
            But now its time I break the all long history I've been like this. Things will never change unless I myself change first......That's it. To change, I must speak and keep speaking until things get right. Yeah continue speaking............................

2 comments:

  1. Nice start Adi... Done Gr8 .... Diversify it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. so r u now a speaking in right place at right time. i hope the begining has become very gud n don't upset somtime the silence speaks alot.
    i like ur writting so please keep on posting ur creative n romantic stories always so i can read n get support from ur writing

    ReplyDelete