Thursday, July 14, 2011

Missing Something.............

                          Again!!!! again its the same old life living in the same usual way. It begins the same way and ends up as usual. Now and then each time I find that I'm missin' something, something going away from me, something I rely on, something I truely like the most.
                          But " what is that exactly?" This is the question I frequently ask myself, try to find the answer in my inner self. But no use. It has been unanswered since a long time. But I still believe it is somewhere hidden within me.....my soul. These days, each time I find myself losing senses to all happy and sad moments.............sometimes I become completely selfless , forget to eat or drink & even saying goodbye to sleep. It is though bad to hear that I've started staring at things and do absolutely nothing. Hey,"What the heck is with me?"......................
           Oh My God!.......is that it. Did I got the fact? I asked a different question to myself now.
"Why not I replace the word something by someone and like with love?"
                         
  

No comments:

Post a Comment