Thursday, July 14, 2011

UNBEARABLE SILENCE

                        "Yesterday silent" ,"today silent" and probably "tomorrow silent". I wondre how long I am going to remain like this. This "SILENCE" is the only thing that is  creating a wall of seperation between us. Such state of being speechless is really awful.
                        I just can't take it anymore. I've got to find a way out. But how? "Oh God"!please give me some way. There is nothing on earth that can get right without your agreement. "Hey" but "God helps those who help themselves." Yeah! I must help myself to foreward only at least one step ahead with better things I want to have ion my life.
                        It sure is really hard to keep silent all the time and be an audience when opportunities come and pass by me. I must anyhow break this SiLeNcE at once before the TIME finishes in building wall of seperation between us.

No comments:

Post a Comment