Saturday, July 16, 2011

Walkin' alone in Thamel Streets

         I still don't want to give up. And I have to do the best I can for whatever I want in my life. So I decided to do something to unbreak the promise that I made with someone. So without thinking over, I just took off for searching the book face reading.
        I first dropped at Mandala Book Point in Jamal. And I started searchin the book. I found 2-3 related books called "Body Language" that absolutely didn't satisfy me. I went out of there and decided to walk to Thamel as my English teacher suggested me to do so. I did that as well.
Thamel is a little different place of Kathmandu. Here are guide,maps shops everywhere. Also the music shops and travels and tours companies have dominated this place. There are narrow streets and foreigners all around. Also, a number of expensive guest houses and hotels have dominated this place. So it sure is the most suitable place for all those tourists who come to Nepal. Yet, the way how some street guys were teasing lady foreigners showed that it is not a completely secured area.
I wandered through some of the book shops. But it was not of use at all. The same book "body language" repeated in my every entry in the shops. I was completely exhausted when I finished up searching almost everywhere in Thamel and ended up with frustration.

                                And finally, saying that "I will find it before Time finishes up in ringing the last bell of my loss." Oh no! I must find it a lot before that.

1 comment:

  1. aaditya keep on posting about some tips of face reading too. so ur readers also get benifited .

    ReplyDelete